Friday, September 7, 2012

{Book Blogger Hop} #15


Welcome to Literary R&R's stop on the Book Blogger Hop, created by Jen from Crazy for Books. To view the rest of this week's participants, just click the Crazy for Books link above to view this week's linky list. Thanks!


This week's question:

What book series do you never want to see end?


Kathy's Answer:

George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series. I know there are still two books to go, but I'd like to see what happens to the characters who are children, as they move into adulthood, and their children, etc. There are so many possibilities with all the different characters and kingdoms - there's material for tons of books!


Mandy's Answer:

I know that this series has already "ended," but I'm still hoping that J. K. Rowling will continue the Harry Potter series. Their children have already been introduced ... surely there's another nemesis out there as dangerous and evil as Voldemort!


What are your answers?

2 comments:

  1. Old follower here... I love George R. R. Martin's series, but I have to say, after the wait for the last book, I'm just hoping he DOES finish this series!!!! LOL!!!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, and I forgot to mention... Harry Potter was my choice too XD

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast