Thursday, March 10, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday (2)

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books for beating back the forces of OTHER sentences!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence in the comments

This week, my third sentence comes from Katrina: The Beginning by Elizabeth Loraine:
Katrina, The Beginning (Royal Blood Chronicles)

My name is Katrina Von Dracek, and I can't believe how long it's been - almost one hundred thirty years.


How long it's been since what?!  A fight?  A war?  Are you a vampire?  Are you 130 years old?

Okay, I'm gonna need you to stop the tease-fest and just tell me what it was that happened 130 years ago.  Thanks.  =)

1 comment:

  1. lol u crack me up. im reading 13 reasons why by jay asher. book is too far away to reach to tell u the 3rd sentence! lol.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast