Friday, March 4, 2011

Book Blog Hop Friday #11

Book Blogger Hop

This is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.  This is a chance for people to visit other book-related blogs that they normally wouldn't find and/or visit on their own.  To participate, a question must be answered. 

Before we get to the question, I would like to welcome any new viewers/followers to my blog.  If you're an 'oldie but goodie' ... welcome back! =)

Now, this week's question is:

"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

My all-time favorite book villain is the clown from Stephen King's It.  Almost all children have a slight fear of clowns and for King to expound upon that and create this freakishly scary character was pretty awesome to me.  I've read other villains that I was drawn to in other books, but It will always be my fave.

3 comments:

  1. Old follower hopping through. OMG I HATE CLOWNS. Your answer might win just for the simple fact that clowns freak me out so much!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Happy Reading,
    BrandiHeather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy!
    OMG - I forgot about that clown but you are SO right! SCARY!!!!! Actually anything King writes is pretty scary.... LOL
    Great villain though!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast