Friday, August 30, 2013

{Meme} Book Blogger Hop


Welcome to the final August 2013 Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Billy from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This meme helps you to know how your favorite (or not-so-favorite) book blogger thinks.


This week's question:

Have you ever ended up reading a book with its last or last few pages missing? What book was it? And how did you manage to get to the end?


Kathy's Response:

Never. I don't think I could. I would be devastated if it was a really good book and this happened to me. I'd probably run out and get another copy immediately so I could read the ending.


Mandy's Response:

No, THANK GOD! I think I am OCD enough that I'd have a conniption fit if the last few pages of my novel were missing. After I was done freaking out, I'd go to the store and find the book and read the last few pages right there ... forget buying it!


I hope this has never happened to you all, but if it has let us hear your story!

3 comments:

  1. I would freak out too but go get another book and read the pages that are missing. :)

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was reading a book and the ending was missing, I would probably freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I experienced it once and it freak me out. old follower
    hope you can visit my
    Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast