Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mandy Reviews: Editorial by Arthur Graham

ISBN #: 978-1450550789
Page Count: 140
Copyright: February 4, 2010
Publisher: CreateSpace


Book Summary:
(Taken from Amazon)

Follow the editor and his client into the infinite ring of Ouroboros, the self-devouring, in this episodic novella by Arthur Graham. A story told through concentric circles of narrative, each adding a layer of truth while further smothering all notions of certainty, Editorial will leave readers wondering just how many times the same tale can be swallowed...


Mandy's Review:

I was totally and utterly confused by this novel.

I was good for the first chapter, but after that ... I was lost and I never found my way back. To be honest, I don't even know how to review this novel. I know there was one or two main characters that were a constant in this novel, but I couldn't tell you what their significance was.

Sad, I know.

If you're in the mood for a novel that is futuristic to the point of being confusing (at least for me), then this is the book for you. I apologize for my lack of review, but I am really and utterly lost as to what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast