Time for the BintoM Monthly Giveaway meme began, and hosted, by me! =) I began this because I know I have a habit of comparing books to movies, and vice versa, when a movie is based on a book.
*I am thinking about having a BintoM blog hop one month. If you are interested in participating, please email me at:
Here are the particulars for this month's giveaway:
- Towards the end of the month, I will post the next month's giveaway.
- I will leave it open for 2 to 3 weeks. At that time, a winner (or winners, if I'm feeling generous) will be chosen and notified.
- I will expect the winner to acknowledge the winning email within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen in their place.
- This is now open internationally
- You do not need to be a GFC follower to win. Yes, I would like it if you followed me, but I am not making that a stipulation to participate or to win.
June's BintoM Giveaway (ending June 12th) prize pack will consist of:
I Am Number Four book/movie combo
Here's a little bit about both:
I have a brand new hardbook copy (with dust jacket) of I Am Number Four written by Pittacus Lore that I bought from Books-A-Million.