Friday, September 6, 2013

{Meme} Book Blogger Hop


Oh my goodness! Can you believe it's already September?!!! Christmas will be here before you know it! So, anyway, welcome to the first installment of September's Book Blogger Hop, kept alive by Billy from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.


This week's question:

What got you started as a blogger? Everyone has a story/reason, what's yours?


Kathy's Response:

I felt that blogging was a perfect way to share my writing style with a large amount of people. I had majored in journalism in college, but did not pursue a career in that field. I missed having an outlet to write, and blogging filled that gap perfectly.


Mandy's Response:

I don't have a story like Kathy's. I started blogging because I wanted a place to write down my thoughts that didn't require pen and paper. Then, when that didn't pan out, I started a new blog. A blog about books. The rest, as they say, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast