Friday, September 20, 2013

{Meme} Book Blogger Hop: Favorite Genre


Welcome to another weekly edition of the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Billy from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.


This week's question:

What is your favorite genre? List two of your favorite books in that genre.


Kathy's Response:

I love literary fiction. Two that spring to mind that I enjoyed recently are Gone Girl and Life of Pi.


Mandy's Response:

I love thrillers, mystery and horror equally. Two of my favorites are classics by the fear-master himself, Stephen King. They are It and Misery.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite genre is historical fiction.

    Stephen King is too scary for me. I normally don't read "scary" books.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast