Friday, September 27, 2013

{Meme} Book Blogger Hop: Weekly Memes


It's the final Book Blogger Hop post for September! This meme was kept alive by Billy from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.


This week's question:

What weekly memes do you follow on a regular basis?


Kathy's Response:

I like "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" It's a good way to discover new books.


Mandy's Response:

The only meme I really follow is this one. My life's a tad busy right now for me to follow too many, but I would eventually like to expand our range of memes hosted on this blog.

5 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for ways to discover new books and I think memes are a excellent way to do so.
    Here's my answer http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/book-blogger-hop-13-september-27th.html
    Happy Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This and It's Monday! What are you Reading are ones I have been following the longest. I love hearing the answers of others and I love finding new books on It's Monday.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check out my answer for the Book Blogger Hop at Thinks Books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for new memes to follow but the Monday memes are just impossible for me. Monday's are busy enough already. Someone suggested the Feature & Follow meme earlier, I may check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling about not having enough time!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast