Good morning everybody! =) Are you still in the throes of your turkey, stuffing, cranberry coma? Well, I'm not! I am up bright and early (for me, anyway) to begin this year's Thankfully Reading Weekend.
I've never been a big fan of all the crazies out shopping on Black Friday (If you're one of the crazies, more power to you honey!). So, since I'm already staying inside I figured I'd get some reading done off my huge TBR list.
I'm not sure how many I'll actually be able to read, but here's my proposed list:
- The A-Men Return by John Trevillian (Already started, just need to finish)
- Hot Water by Erin Brockovich
- Treasure Me by Christine Nolfi
- The Stormchasers by Jenna Blum
- The Wayfinder by Darcy Pattison
- Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
- Lodestone - Book Three: The Crucible of Dawn by Mark Whiteway
- The Third Q by Arnold Francis and Robert Luxenberg
- The World As We Know It by Joseph Monninger
- Killer Sweet Tooth by Gayle Trent
I am also hoping to participate in the mini-challenges while posting reviews and progress posts during this fun weekend. So, check back periodically on here and on Twitter (#thankfulreading) to follow my progress.
Good luck to all the Thankfully Reading 2011 Weekend participants!