Thursday, March 26, 2015

{The 2015 Amazing Book Race Challenge Review} THE BONE CLOCKS by David Mitchell

ISBN #: 978-1400065677
Page Count: 640
Copyright: September 2, 2014
Publisher: Random House; First Edition


Lupe's Review:

Wow. I really don't know what else to say except this was amazing. Following Holly through life and seeing how all of her time streams connect was just crazy and beautiful. I think the climax was by far the best part and to think the person I for sure thought was a bad guy wasn't?!? Omg way to throw a curve ball! I am so glad that this was a book I purchased instead of having to take back to the library. What David Mitchell does with this story, even with all the characters, is he makes you feel for each and every one of them. They are all important to you, you are rooting for the success of the whole, not realizing it's exactly what you're supposed to be doing. Simply a masterpiece of literature. Solid ending too. I was in tears. Just. So good. I really don't have the words.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast